Parents & Carers
Please use the drop down links to find information for Parents and Carers
Should you require a paper version of the information on our website please contact admin@email@example.com for a free copy
Should you be keeping your child at home here is a simple social story to explain what is happening
EHCP reviews during COVID-19
In the light of the situation all contact EHCP reviews are taking place in closed doors at school.
What does this mean?
- Teacher and Key Stage Head to meet and review the EHCP and the targets without forgetting MyView.
- Social workers will be invited to 'dial in' to the discussion too or send a report by email.
- Professionals (NHS, respite, etc) will be invited to write a report and send it to school via email.
- Key Stage Head will telephone the parents if their written report has not been received by school.
- Berniece Broomhall is able to do call conference if required.
- All reports and changes to the EHCP will be scanned and email to the Local Authority as normal.
- The review minutes and any additional reports will be sent to parents.