Vision, Ethos & Values
"Dedicated to delivering inspirational learning experiences."
Our vision and ethos are at the core of everything we do and should be read in conjunction with our Baginton Values.
- Baginton Fields School will strive to create a respectful, safe, positive learning environment where the dignity of all students is prioritised.
- Our unique curriculum recognises individual talents and personalities which encourages all to flourish and enables us to celebrate student achievement.
- Through genuine opportunities to make choices our students will feel valued, confident and happy knowing their voice matters.
- We aim to build and sustain positive and trusting relationships with students, parents, carers and the whole school community.
- Baginton Fields School will provide the stepping stones for students to develop life long learning skills that will encourage independence and resilience in preparation for adulthood.