Vision and Ethos
Baginton Fields School
"Dedicated to delivering inspirational learning experiences."
Our vision and ethos are at the core of everything we do and should be read in conjunction with our Baginton Values.
1. Baginton Fields School will strive to create a respectful, safe, positive learning environment where the dignity of all students is prioritised.
2. Our unique curriculum recognises individual talents and personalities which encourages all to flourish and enables us to celebrate student achievement.
3. Through genuine opportunities to make choices our students will feel valued, confident and happy knowing their voice matters.
4. We aim to build and sustain positive and trusting relationships with students, parents, carers and the whole school community.
5. Baginton Fields School will provide the stepping stones for students to develop life long learning skills that will encourage independence and resilience in preparation for adulthood.